The Science of Nootropics
The term Nootropic was first coined in 1972 when Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea discovered Piracetam, one of the first synthetic Nootropics. The term is derived from the Greek roots, nous, which means "mind" and trypsin, which means, "to bend". Many of you may already know that these compounds are highly effective and promote a positive mood improvement. We are different than other versions because we have the perfect amount of fatty acids combined in our mixture to better absorb the aniracetam. The result is over 50X stronger than just consuming aniracetam alone. Our specific mixture ensures a maximum blood brain barrier transfer. Brain Nerd is no stimulant, it's a neurotransmitter amplifier! We are also the ONLY stack that commercially contains CRL-40028, which is the prodrug equivalent to "Provigil or Modafinil". Note this ingredient is subject to change and substitution if FDA mandates us to change the profile. Brain Nerd super nootropic stack is so amazing that it won't wear out your adrenals and can be paired perfectly with coffee or tea and most pre-workouts.
• Provides brain nutrient support*• Increases the production of key neurotransmitters*• Improves* mental alertness and focus*• Enhances working memory and long-term memory*• Supports the structure of neural membranes*• Boosts learning ability and attention to detail*• Supports processes vital to optimal brain function*
Increases cerebral blood flow thus causing an increase the amount of oxygen and ATP available to neurons.
- Replenishes the neurotransmitter acetylcholine that is used in the pre-frontal cortex of the brain to generate higher thought and mind-muscle connections.
- Improves the connections between the different parts of the brain (speech, memory, motor control, sensory, etc.) and also the different hemispheres of the brain.
BrainNerd super nootropic stack is meticulously crafted from the highest quality of ingredients and backed by solid science, as well as being based on real empirical data. We have a 100% "I love it guarantee"! (This potent nootropic or "lifestyle" supplement is intended for anyone looking to achieve a superior mental advantage in all daily tasks!)
- (Ingredients): DMAE165mg, Choline330mg, Aniracetam550mg, Noopept30mg, Coconutoil165mg, Ginseng 165mg, CRL-40028 300mg Serving size is 2 capsules not to exceed 4 in a 24 hr period.
- NOOPEPT: Noopept (n-phenyl acetyl-l-polyglycine ethyl ester) is, in many ways, the nootropic to end all nootropics. Users report increased cognitive capacities, increased memory, increased learning ability, and improved verbal acuity
- ANIRACETAM is a powerful nootropic. One study showed it can enhance cognitive test scores by as much as 30%. Because of this, individuals often take it for cognitive enhancement. One of Aniracetam's main functions is to interact with the glutamate system. Glutamate is a neurotransmitter that influences learning and memory, but your brain quickly becomes desensitized to it. This means that you need more and more glutamate to get the same effect. Aniracetam decrease sensitivity to glutamate, meaning that the same amount of glutamate has more effectiveness. In this way, Aniracetam can enhance learning and memory. While the direct mechanisms are not well understood, as is the case with the racetam family in general, Aniracetam has repeatedly shown to be a nootropic fan favorite.
CHL-40028 is a synthetic Nootropic compound. It is a prodrug for Modafinil, meaning supplementation of CHL-40028 leads to increased concentrations of modafinil in the body. CHL-40028 supplementation increases alertness and wakefulness. CHL-40028 is a stimulant, but it does not cause hyperactivity. Instead, it fights sleepiness. Taking CHL-40028 may also improve memory.
- COCONUT OIL: Coconut oil has a multitude of health benefits, which include but are not limited to skin care, hair care, improving digestion and immunity against a host of infections and diseases. We use it because we are the only nootropic stack to use it as a fatty acid to better absorb the Aniracetam!
- GINSENG: Ginseng has traditionally been taken to aid a number of medical conditions, as well as being used for centuries in Asia. It's a though and though nootropic and is a key ingredient for both clean energy and its memory boosting properties!
- DMAE: DMAE is a Choline molecule with one less methyl group, and has the ability to reduce a build-up of the age pigmentation known as beta-amyloid. It is the active component of Centrophenoxine, or Lucidril, a pharmaceutical designed for cognitive health in the elderly.
- CHOLINE: Choline is similar to the B vitamins. It can be made in the liver. It is also found in foods such as liver, muscle meats, fish, nuts, beans, peas, spinach, wheat germ, and eggs. Choline is used for liver disease, including chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis. It is also used for depression, Memory loss, Alzheimer disease and dementia, a brain disorder called cerebellar ataxia, certain types of seizures, and a mental condition called schizophrenia. Athletes use it for bodybuilding and delaying fatigue in endurance sports
( We guarantee all of our products to be safe and free from any fillers or bi-products. Brain Nerd LLC is a veteran owned company dedicated to producing the best possible supplements that provide the best possible results, PERIOD!)